- A city on the Dnieper River where grandma lived and met my grandfather. The city where I was born.
- My grandfather’s city of birth and service to the Red Army
- My grandmother had a two-day layover in Moscow, where she stayed with relatives
- Transfer point from the railroad to the boat that took my grandmother up the Yenisei river
- 350km up the Yenisei River, this is the transfer point to the Angara River
Motygino, Krasnoyarsky Region, Siberia
- The small port town closest to Rozdolinsk
Rozdolinsk, Krasnoyarsky Region, Siberia
- The final destination, where my grandmother, grandfather, and father lived until Stalin’s death.